Thursday 22 March 2007

Sartorial Splendour, The Australian Norm. J'ai acheté un chapeau pour mon meilleur ami.


Here, in Sunny South Australia, one is very conscious of always being well-dressed. As you will have noticed from all my previous posts, we Australians always rise to the occasion, and leave nothing to be desired in our personal presentation at all times. My good friend attempted to attend this ceremonious function, without the correct head attire. Luckily, I was able to step in and source the appropriate hat for him, in the nick of time. That's what best friends are for.

7 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Fantastic! Bet he was relieved. Are you serious about needing to dress up all the time? I do like it now and then, but i also love to be casual and comfortable. Is that not acceptable?

Anonymous said...

Well, M.Benaut I think Madame est completement capable d'achete un chapeau elle meme. Bien sur que je rigole.

J'en suis sur que ton amis l'a bien aimais.

Ame said...

Vous le vou couche avec moi say SWA!!! Does this mean anything? I heard it in a song....I mean, phonetically that is! LOL! ;)

Absolutely adorable snap! The hat just MAKES it CLOBBER!!!

HI MME! COME TO SANTA CLARA AND VISIT MEEEEEEEEEEE! ;)x

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Yes Ame (giggle) Voulez-vous couchez avec moi, ce soir? means Will you sleep with me tonight?

No wonder it caught your attention LOL. GF!

M.Benaut said...

You guys are just too funny; and fast !!
But Lynn, Michael would have added links to all manner of dangerous places.
You saved him the trouble.

Glad you liked the top hat, everyone. My good friend just needed a lesson in 'Style', and who better to set a good example, than ........

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Oh he would have. Not for my innocent eyes, M. ;) LOL

Anonymous said...

Merci Clo.
Ame I HAVE BEEN to your site (and left a little note I think). "Lady Marmalade" is the name of the song.
Lynn - M.B's friend had a "loud" party for his 60th. It was loud indeed (and noisy too). Miaow. xx